هـًي هـًي وّينٍ رآْيحهـُ..

سـجلِي فيْ المنًتدٍى وفحطٍَي فيْه وسوِي اي شـٍيء

بيٍتك الثـُآني..|~
فـٍيُونًكــآْتـ$$
هـًي هـًي وّينٍ رآْيحهـُ..

سـجلِي فيْ المنًتدٍى وفحطٍَي فيْه وسوِي اي شـٍيء

بيٍتك الثـُآني..|~
فـٍيُونًكــآْتـ$$
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

فـٍيُونًكــآْتـ$$

مرحبا بك يا{زائر} في منتدى فـٍيُونًكــآْتـ$$ نورتينا يا عسل

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

end of the line for avril lavigne and deryck whibly..getting divorce

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
yaya

yaya

عدد المساهمات : 50
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/10/2009
العمر : 27
الموقع : العراق

end of the line for avril lavigne and deryck whibly..getting divorce Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: end of the line for avril lavigne and deryck whibly..getting divorce   end of the line for avril lavigne and deryck whibly..getting divorce I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 30, 2009 10:44 am

hi girls
sup ?

ok this is the news :

end of the line for avril lavigne and deryck whibly..getting divorce Avdery-225x163After reports of a split between pop stars Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley hit the web in recent days, the singer has decided to clear the air herself with a statement confirming that their marriage of more than three years has indeed ended.

In a post titled “Moving forward on a positive note” on her MySpace blog, Avril writes:
<BLOCKQUOTE>
“Deryck and I have been together for 6 and a half years. We have been friends since I was 17, started dating when I was 19, and married when I was 21. I am grateful for our time together, and I am grateful and blessed for our remaining friendship. I admire Deryck and have a great amount of respect for him. He is the most amazing person I know and I love him with all my heart. Deryck and I are separating and moving forward on a positive note.
Thank you to all my family, friends and fans for all your support.” </BLOCKQUOTE>
Minutes after Avril’s MySpace post, Deryck had his turn with a blog entry labeled “MOVING FORWARD…….” that reads:
<BLOCKQUOTE>
The past 6 and a half years have been the most amazing years of my life. It’s sad it has come to an end but Avril and I are still family and moving forward in the most positive way possible. Our decision to part ways is amicable and she holds a special place in my heart and forever will be a great and amazing friend.
Thanks to all our family, friends and fans for all the support.
Deryck </BLOCKQUOTE>
The two Canadian rockers were married in July 2006, but have been dogged in recent months by rumors of a split.

>>>

Done

my opnion he doesn't deserve her i love avril
and i hate deryck
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
p!nk g!rl

p!nk g!rl

عدد المساهمات : 111

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: end of the line for avril lavigne and deryck whibly..getting divorce   end of the line for avril lavigne and deryck whibly..getting divorce I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 30, 2009 10:47 am

يسلموو على الموضووع ....
yaya

yaya

عدد المساهمات : 50
الموقع : العراق

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: end of the line for avril lavigne and deryck whibly..getting divorce   end of the line for avril lavigne and deryck whibly..getting divorce I_icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 31, 2009 12:26 pm

الله يسلمج

end of the line for avril lavigne and deryck whibly..getting divorce
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
فـٍيُونًكــآْتـ$$ :: العالم والبجتمع شقاوة بنات :: بنٍوتـًآت ĔňģĽĺśħ ƒǒгǔm-
انتقل الى: