هـًي هـًي وّينٍ رآْيحهـُ..

سـجلِي فيْ المنًتدٍى وفحطٍَي فيْه وسوِي اي شـٍيء

بيٍتك الثـُآني..|~
فـٍيُونًكــآْتـ$$
هـًي هـًي وّينٍ رآْيحهـُ..

سـجلِي فيْ المنًتدٍى وفحطٍَي فيْه وسوِي اي شـٍيء

بيٍتك الثـُآني..|~
فـٍيُونًكــآْتـ$$
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

فـٍيُونًكــآْتـ$$

مرحبا بك يا{زائر} في منتدى فـٍيُونًكــآْتـ$$ نورتينا يا عسل

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
yaya

yaya

عدد المساهمات : 50
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/10/2009
العمر : 27
الموقع : العراق

selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson   selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 30, 2009 11:03 am

selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Thumb_4Selena Gomez has revealed Natalie Portman and Rachel Bilson are her main inspirationf ro her own fashion line. The actress-and-singer has teamed up with designers Tony Melillo and Sandra Campos to develop the "Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez" range. Talking about her new venture, she tells People, "Rachel Bilson is very classy. She can go to the gas station or walk the dog and still look gorgeous and very classic and chic." "I admire that. I have pictures of her and Natalie Portman on my wall of inspiration for the clothes I want to design." On her fashion style, she says she loves skinny fit jeans, flat shoes and her big obession - scarves. "I'm obsessed with scarves! My mum and I share them, so combined, I own over 100. I love how you can just put a scarf on and it dresses up an outfit a little bit. That's my safety blanket!".
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
p!nk g!rl

p!nk g!rl

عدد المساهمات : 111

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson   selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 30, 2009 11:02 pm

ذي البنت أمووووت فيهااااا ....

و بعد أحب أشلي سمبسون ..

ومشكوووره على الموضووع ...
yaya

yaya

الموقع : العراق

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson   selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson I_icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 31, 2009 12:27 pm

ايه انا كمان اموووووت عليهم

عفو قلبو
مشكررررررررة على المرور
p!nk g!rl

p!nk g!rl

عدد المساهمات : 111

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson   selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 01, 2009 1:17 am

العفووواا حبيبتي ...
بنت غير

بنت غير

تاريخ التسجيل : 06/11/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson   selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 07, 2009 9:06 am

سلينا احلى بنت لاكن مو احلى منكم
جـــود

جـــود

عدد المساهمات : 11
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2009
الموقع : المنزل المدرسة

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson   selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 08, 2009 3:15 am

مشكوره
جـــود

جـــود

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson   selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 08, 2009 5:57 am

selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson 756291
جـــود

جـــود

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson   selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 08, 2009 5:59 am

selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_question selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_questionselena gets inspirition from partman and bilson Icon_question
بنت غير

بنت غير

تاريخ التسجيل : 06/11/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson   selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 08, 2009 8:50 am

selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson 540857انتو الاحلى الصراحه راحه بنات

selena gets inspirition from partman and bilson
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» selena wins first alma trophy

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
فـٍيُونًكــآْتـ$$ :: العالم والبجتمع شقاوة بنات :: بنٍوتـًآت ĔňģĽĺśħ ƒǒгǔm-
انتقل الى: